We believe in empowering individuals to flourish their career with us. If you are seeking for a position please upload your details below.
Qualified Chemist & Pharmacist with MOH License with experience in MOH approvals and Regulatory affairs required for a Medical Equipment Company. Male Candidates with UAE DL preferred. Fax. CV to 04 2344458. Email : email@example.com.
We are aiming to provide Minimum employment in INDIA for 25000 Indian Nationals with following either Educated Professionals Engineering in Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical, Bio-Medical, Instrumentation, Electronics passed ITI, Diploma, BE Graduated, Post Graduated /10 / 12 Standard educated personals according to their educational and professionalbackground in hands on experience.
If needed we will make the assessment by category wise will provide 52 weeks x 5 days a week =264 days Training divided 4 Months Theory, 2 Months Practical, 2 Months Hand on trial, 4 Months Professional assessment and Final Certification. (A)Executive Manager, (B)Operational Manager, (C)Authorising Engineer, (D)Authorised Person, (E)Competent Person,(F)Quality Controller, (G)Designated Medical officer, (H)Designated Nursing officer, (I) Designated Porter, (J) General Nursing Staff.
Categories are as follows
1) Authorising Engineer-Medical and Laboratory Gas Engineering Specialist.
2) AE Authorized Engineer.
3) CR Contractor Representative,
4) CSO Contract Supervising Officer,
5) CP Competent Person -Installation Technicians
6) CP Competent Person-Maintenance Plant Room ,PSA, Medical & Surgical Air, Medical Vcuum plant, Anesthetic Gas Scavenging System.
7) CP-Competent Person-Maintenance Cylinder Manifold and Control panel Assemblies including accessories.
8) CP Maintenance – From Plant isolation Valve, Pipeline system including outlet points.
9) CP Installation and maintenance local and Central Plant fault Alarm system.
10) CP Maintenance – From outlet, Bed Head Units, Columns, All type of ceiling Units, Pendants & Associated Gas Equipments and Accessories.
11) AP Authorized Person (MGPS) Building Operator.
12) AP Authorised Person (MGPS) Facility Management Contractor Representative.(AP-FMCR)
13) AP Authorized Engineer(MGPS)- Design, Installation, Supervision, Testing& Commissioning.
14) QC Quality controller
15) Designated Medical Officer
16) Designated Nursing Officer
17) General Nursing Staff
18) DP Designated Porter Cylinder Management.